Occasionally, I'll be sending out a news digest that includes some things I've found interesting. Everyone is fully aware of the horrific news coming out of Afghanistan, but what I have linked below are some items on a variety of subjects that perhaps you haven't seen.
Read on and click the highlighted links for the full stories.
2. Joe Biden smirks as he's asked about Americans stranded in Afghanistan. Then, the White House cuts the audio as he makes a snarky remark. (The Gateway Pundit)
3. This hard-hitting, 1-1/2 minute video is an ad produced by the Trump organization. What's interesting is how many of the mainstream media talking heads have turned against the current administration. Also note that this video has not been censored and removed from the platform.
4. The White House is spending your tax dollars to hire social media influencers to promote getting the vaccine. This sure influenced me. (The Independent Chronicle)
5. Two hundred Afghan women judges fear for their lives as women's rights are set back 1,000 years after the Taliban takeover. These women put Taliban men in jail for crimes against humanity and now the men have been released by Taliban fighters. These women are marked for death. Have you heard anything from the National Organization for Women or the #MeToo movement? I haven't. (CBC Radio-Canada)
6. It is a disgrace that, on the very day, 13 U.S. soldiers and 90 civilians were killed by an ISIS-K suicide bomber, our woke military posts about #WomensEqualityDay. Evidently, the purpose of this post is to "remind us that we are smarter and more lethal when we come together as an inclusive, cohesive team. Our values demand it." Actually, our values demand that the military quit trying to be a woke, social experiment. (The Daily Mail)
7. Were you aware that Andrew Cuomo, disgraced former governor of New York, was awarded an Emmy by the International Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for his "masterful" COVID-19 press briefings? Well, now that he has resigned and is still under investigation for 11 counts of sexual harassment, the Academy has rescinded his Emmy. Sorry, governor. You've been cancelled. (Deadline)
8. The New Orleans Saints were forced to sell tickets for as low as $1 for their first pre-season game with the Super Bowl champion Jacksonville Jaguars. After the Saints implemented a policy of requiring that fans show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 72 hours before the game, ticket prices took a dive. Looks like they were penalized for "intentional grounding" of fan support. (Newsweek)
9. On a happier note, here's 96-year old WWII veteran, John Plyman, giving an inspiring rendition of our National Anthem at a Michigan minor league baseball game. God Bless America! (Fox13-Tampa Bay)
10. "..stand beside her, and guide her through the night with the Light from above."
To make sure you receive future posts, please subscribe with your email in the field below.
Your information will never be shared.